Friday, February 5, 2010

February 5th - Collabrations for the Future & a Few Felt Beads...

This week has been amazing! I truly can't believe how much I have accomplished. I have been pretty sluggish since the holidays but all kinds of things came together this week that I have been working on. I truly believe that when I am busy I can overload myself and get it all done but sometimes when I have all the time in the world I can't get anything done. I have many irons in the fire... I met with two amazing and talented women this week who I will be collaborating with in the future. It is very exciting. One meeting was on Monday and one was today, Friday. A great start and finish to the week...

As for creating, I had grand intentions for today but they didn't come to pass. I rolled a few bits of roving into beads. It is very therapeutic....

All photos by Tiffany Teske
Please visit my blog, Art Food & Motherhood at http://tiffanyteske.blogspot.com


Posted via email from thing-a-day 2010

1 comment:

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Such Pretty felt balls! I always wanted to make some. That's great that you're going to be collaborating w/ 2 other talented women such as yourself.