Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 2nd - Upcycled Earrings & Community Garden Meeting

I have been looking at these earrings for a long time, thinking that I would never wear them again because they are just too silver and big and don't look good on me... but their blank canvas-like quality made me keep them around. For today. Today, I finally took apart the earrings, grabbed some chiyogami paper, traced the smaller earring piece onto it, then used matte gel medium to secure it, put them back together, and smiled...

On top of that, my 8 month old and I attended out first committee meeting for a proposed community garden in our lovely town of Banff. It was an energizing meeting, with many possibilities for gardening in our mountain town in the near future. A great group of people AND the meeting was so efficient that we finished early!

Posted via email from tiffanyteske's posterous

No comments: