Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas Keeps On Coming...


On Tuesday, I had a package slip in my PO Box (every single resident who receives mail in Banff has a PO Box) but didn't have time to stand in line to collect the package. On Thursday, I picked up the package, a beautifully stamped envelope from Honolulu, Hawaii! The package came from Stacy, one of my crafting buddies, from the former blog Create A Day (which was somehow deleted from blogspot), which is now EveryDayCreate. As a TOTAL surprise, I would even call it a random act of kindness (ok, not a random act...), Stacy sent me a package of Hawaiian holiday treats :) Quin and had a ball checking out all the goodies...


...which included coconut coffee, chocolate covered macadamian nuts, chocolate macadamian nut cups, a 2009 Hawaii calendar, a fun silver tag that says "believe", and a lovely pair of earrings (Stacy makes jewelry, check out her lovelies here). It was so generous and so fun!! Thank you so much, Stacy! And Quin, my chocoholic daughter thanks you, too :)

2 comments:

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Tiff, I'm so glad that you and your family (esp. Quin) enjoyed my treats from Hawaii. Sending a little Aloha to you from Hawaii makes me happy. :)

Tiffany Teske said...

Thanks, Stacy!