Saturday, January 3, 2009

JPG Magazine



In the New Year things are changing, just like they did in the past years, the cycle of life keeps on going, the good and the bad. For the most part this New Year has been awesome, but there has already been sad news. JPG Magazine, and amazingly different photography magazine, which carried with it a vibrant online community of 195,000 photographers, has ceased publication. In fact, as of Monday, January 5th, the website will no longer be up.... or at least that is what the sad, sad letter I received in my inbox said a couple of days ago, but now I JUST went and looked on their website and since they sent that letter they have received not only lots of supportive letters, but offers from qualified people who would like to buy it and keep it alive! Wow! That would truly be amazing, and I really, really hope to be able to come back and post about the changes that have taken place, and that hopefully, JPG will live on.... Come on, I am up for a challenge, let's save JPG!!

Man, things work fast in the cyberworld! Check out savejpg.com.

Get the latest news on the JPG blog...

2 comments:

Aline said...

Thanks for the heads up, Tiffany! I posted an update thanks to you, on my site today.
All the best!

Tiffany Teske said...

Cheers, Aline!