Friday, February 15, 2008

DIY City

Congrats, Wendy & Deb! You did it! All the hard work paid off. I can't even imagine how much love, dedication, comment, & time you put into it :) Yes, DIY City Mag is now online.DIY City is an online magazine that celebrates the independent artist and the DIY spirit. "DIY City is an online magazine that celebrates the independent artist and the DIY spirit. "

I am one of the featured photographers in the premier issues "DIY Media & Photo" section. Wendy found me on Etsy and featured me on their blog.


They have also created a new social networking community! Wow! A bit like Facebook, or IndiePublic. It is called DIY City Community. Kinda fun to be a member of a brand new community of creative people!

2 comments:

diything said...

Thanks Tiffany for the shoutout. We are so glad you joined us.

robayre said...

Hey Tiffany, I'll have to check this out, sounds cool.
I saw your comment about trying out artomat and I have to say that it is really a great organization. I've actually had the fortune to, not only contribute artwork, but my local art group also worked together with the local community college to purchase a machine in honor of our favorite art teacher who was retiring. I've been able to meet and converse Clark Whittington, who is the creator of artomat. I can honestly say he is such a wonderful guy, very kind and dedicated. You can tell him I directed you their way. I love artomat and if you have any questions I'll be sure to help you. It is a great organization to be affiliated with, and as Clark says, the artists are Artomat.
-robyn
Robayre (at) aol.com