Monday, February 4, 2008

So Many Opportunities...

Now, I know I just stated yesterday that I am not an early-to-bed. early-to-rise sort of girl. Still true! However, when I do finally roll out of bed in the mid morning, I AM SO HAPPY TO BE ALIVE! I take in a deep breath, filling my lungs with life, kiss my wonderful child, and then head off for COFFEE and FOOD! Today, the food was Spelt Sunflower Pancakes, MMMMM, good! Spelt is a whole grain flour that is lighter than whole wheat flour. These pancakes were so fluffy and oh so good.... but I am getting off the subject. What I wanted to gush about is how every day is filled with SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES (and so little time, which is why I get so pissed about wasting it!). I am anxious to wake up each day because of all the opportunities. Today was FULL of them, so full in fact, that I need to go to bed NOW (plus I promised hubby I would get up early and make him pancakes if he will take my darling little miss to the drop in daycare at the ski resort, his work, tomorrow so I can work). So, I will write about these wonderful little gems tomorrow. And will head off to bed being extra happy that "Cold Heart of the Sun" was featured on the Etsy Front Page this evening! 14 people Favorited it, about 250 people looked my shop, and my hearts went from 390 to 410 (but who counts this stuff, eh? ;) )!!


Image by Tiffany Teske

No comments: