Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ask and You Shall Receive...

In last night's post I was talking about all the opportunities and how little time I have. Well, today I had oodles of time! My love took my little love to work with him AND shopping and to dinner after work so I was free ALL DAY and EVENING!! I even spent two hours cleaning my house... shouldn't have done that because here it is 1:45AM and I am still working :)

I sent my loves off after a wonderful breakfast, here is the image to prove it...



I HAVE SO MUCH TO WRITE ABOUT!! But I am falling asleep... I need to try to do these posts earlier in the evening. So, I will post my newest transfer and then be off to bed. This is called "When Life was Simple" because it reminds me of childhood. I like the fuzzy, dreamy quality. I like to work with the theme of memory in my art. Now I am off to bed with a smile on my lips :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Your prints are wonderful! LOVE them! Want ALL of them : )

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

Your work is amazing! I have a good many of them hearted on Etsy. I particularly love this one on the bottom of the poppies. Lovely work. Great blog too. :)

Karen Beth
zazazu.wordpress.com