Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ok, Ok, I Am Back to Having TWO blogs...

...you can thank Dan and Alison, two recent readers who emailed and posted comments about the blog. I am about to have more time. And I really feel there are topics I can blog about here that I should not blog about on my other blog, Art & Food & Motherhood. I try to keep that blog uplifting, and while I also think this blog is uplifting I do at times go into political rantings and such posts that don't really belong on my other blog. Anyway, thanks to those of you who have reached out and gotten me inspired to continue this blog...

2 comments:

Alison Du Bois said...

Yeah! Thanks, Tiffany, and thank you for the push toward Shots Magazine, I appreciate your compliment :)

Tiffany Teske said...

Let me know if you submit... Cheers!