Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Bit Behind...

Yes, yes, I know... it HAS been awhile. I need to finish the 30 Things in 30 Days Series. And I have been thinking of how I want this blog to proceed. Everyday I see something I want to include here. I have not been posting much about art, which is of course close to my heart. I would like to write more about artists who are making a difference by considering our environment.

That is why it is perfect that I was contacted the other day by Micki. She convoed me on Etsy. She has started a blog on Canadian art, which specifically focuses on handmade culture in Canada. She is very interested in artists, designers, and makers who are eco friendly in their design and production. The blog is called You Can Talk to Birds. It is a new blog but I am excited to see how it evolves. Check it out if art and craft are your thing.

No comments: