Friday, April 18, 2008

Winter AGAIN!!


Ok, so I have lived in winter climates for all of my life (aside from one winter in Florida and one in Arizona), yet I still always think that just because the calendar says it is spring, that it actually is. And mind you, I love winter, it is my favorite season, so if I am ready for spring, my least favorite season (due to all the trash that suddenly appears when all the snow has melted), then everyone must be ready. After a beautiful weekend, last weekend, I figured it would not be snowing again. HA! I live in BANFF. Why would I think this? So I did, so Monday I woke up to a blizzard. But, it stopped by noon and the snow melted away by 2 PM. Then, it was nice for three days. Then, today, we woke up to a blizzard, AGAIN. Only this time, it lasted all day. And it left behind a foot of snow, that is still here. And I have a smile on my face from ear to ear...

No comments: