Friday, April 11, 2008

Banff Springs in the Spring



The Doyons have been here visiting us since Monday. The weather has been nice, even a bit of snow! They have skied Kicking Horse, Revelstoke, Sunshine, Lake Louise, and Norquay. Not bad guys!! Today, Diane decided to take a break from skiing to hang out with Miss Quin and I. We did tons of walking, first on Banff Ave before lunch, and then up to the Banff Springs after lunch. The weather was a bit chilly but that didn't stop guests from using the pool! We did go inside and it was cool because while I have been there many, many times for tea, dinners, ice skating, and just to look around, I happened to take Diane down a hallway I have never been down. There was a sushi restaurant, behind a wall with a large aquarium. Have to try it out someday!





My images came back from the Gimme Polaroid Show in San Fran. Nothing sold but it was a cool experience. Shady Lanes is supposed to be making a book from the exhibit images, I should contact her about that...

No comments: