Monday, April 7, 2008

Vintage Inspired Chocolate



Dad and Tillie, my little sis, were here for 3 fun filled days. I am 34, my sis is 9. We didn't get any crafting in, but we did make it to the antique shop and the thrift store to go rummaging. I found an awesome set of copper molds, that Tillie was able to talk the shop guy down from $18 to $12 (she has the guy wrapped around her little finger, he just loves her!) so I bought them. And this awesome apron for $3! We went home and melted chocolate and poured it in. They set up in the fridge in very little time and popped right out of the molds. Easy-Peasy. And oh so cute! This makes me want to go out and find some delicious Belgian chocolate to use. Anyway, as luck would have it, Andre and I went to Mariana's birthday party at Bruno's Pub tonight and guess what I gave her as a gift... chocolate and a scrabble tile necklace :)



No comments: