Saturday, August 23, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

To my dearest friend, Martine, and her partner, Stephane, and their boys, Axel, and Eloi, who have all just welcomed a little girl into their amazing family!! I would have more details but Martine called and left me a message today and in my absolute sheerly joyous state I erased it. Yeah, and I was so euphoric that I didn't realize that until just now. I am pretty bummed since I am one of those people who saves sentimental messages on my voicemail for months, yes, months, and Martine's are always saved. Anyway, since she is not taking calls until tomorrow (I was so bummed to miss her call) I will have to go by memory. First of all, I didn't even get the day or time but I think it was early this morning. And she is 9 lbs 6 oz which is the same as Eloi, whose birth I attended. All three of Martine's children have been born safely and healthy at home. Yippee!! I wish so much I was there right now... oh, a little side note, I am NEVER right when I guess the sex of a baby in utero, in fact, if I think it is a boy it is most certainly a girl, but in this case I KNEW it was a girl! I myself could NEVER not at least try to find out the sex of my child but I really find it fun when other people decide to be surprised. It is so much fun. Hugs and kisses to the new babe and her lovely family. You are a lucky girl!!

UPDATE: The lovely babe's name is MAUDE :)

No comments: