Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Click Here Radio Program TOMORROW

I just got off the phone with Mitchell Caplan, the host of Click Here, an interview based radio show on CHUO-FM89, that focuses on the arts and community issues in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. He has a spot on his program tomorrow, and he would like me be his guest. We will talk about Wanderlust, the show I currently have up at D'OMMA Gallery. I have been on his program before, I think it was back in 2005, for the Red Salon Artists first show. Mitchell has a great voice and is very good at what he does. I am excited to speak with him again. I didn't ask him how he heard about the show. I have not had time to do much PR but I did send an announcement to Art Engine in Ottawa yesterday, I am glad I did. I will be on starting at 3:20 PM Calgary time or 5:20 PM Ottawa time, tomorrow, Wednesday, August 20th. To have a listen go here and click on Listen Live or Listen Now.

No comments: