Friday, February 27, 2009

Costa Rica Collage Frame


I am really thankful for the month long challenge of Thing-a-day, because I have completed many little projects I have been wanting to work on for ages! Some of them professional projects and some of them personal projects. The one project that had been lingering the longest is this collage frame. I have been wanting to put images from a 2001 trip to Costa Rica in it since I bought it a couple of years ago. Two years ago I went through my scads contact sheets from the trip, had the prints made, then could not find them. Turns out I was looking in the wrong place. I was looking for print envelopes with the prints in it, but apparently I got all organized one day and put them in an album! Just found it last week... hard to find something when you think you are looking for something else, sheesh! But now, it is finally done and on the wall. Yippee!! Hubby and I have been taking a trip down memory lane. This was the first major trip we took together. We had been together less than one year. It was an amazing 6 week journey through Costa Rica, with about a week spent in Panama.

No comments: