Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Victory for Victory!!

I received an AWESOME email today from my friend, Maureen, who works for the Victory Thrift Shop in Canmore. I give 10% of my Etsy sales to their Jacket Frost Fund which supplies winter clothing to children in the area who are in need. We live in a very expensive part of Canada and many service workers who live and work in the area find it very hard to make ends meet. I recently brought a check to the fund and on Saturday there was a fundraiser in the community during which they raised $6,320!!! That is AMAZING! I contributed only a small part to that but I am so thrilled at how much was raised!! Just thinking of all those cozy kiddos gives me the warm fuzzies :)

1 comment:

Tiffany Teske said...

Thanks, Sheas :) You are like a big warm hug!