Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's That Time AGAIN... Time for Thing-A-Day!!!


That's right everyone! I am signing up for my THIRD year of Thing-A-Day, a month-long creative extravaganza that takes place every February. I was first alerted to TAD by my friend, Robyn, of Inspiration Junkie. I have been thanking her ever since! I have met many other creative people through TAD, and it helps me to focus on being creative and documenting it daily for a whole month. It may sound like a huge undertaking, but you are really just supposed to spend about 20 minutes a day doing something creative for TAD. So, you can work on a piece of art for that time, then document it, then do it again the next day, on and on, until it is done. Or you can create something for your dinner and document that. There are not really any rules or anyone who can hold you to creating each day, other than yourself. Don't be shy, don't be scared (I have two small children and I am not afraid...) just jump right in! And let me know how it goes... See you around the Posterous site where I can read about all of your creations and adventures!


Environmental Art I created for the 2010 Thing-A-Day


If you would like to see what I did each day in previous years, just go into my blog archive for February 2009 and 2010...

2 comments:

robayre@aol.com said...

woohoo! :D
can't wait

FabricFascination said...

Great Tiffany! I will enjoy checking in on what you and Robyn come up with.

My pace will be a little slower. I am doing a once a week project finish this year.