Sunday, June 15, 2008

Garlic, Yum!

"Garlic is the ketchup of intellectuals." Anonymous

Wow, that makes me feel down right brainy, since in our family, garlic is king. We eat it like it is going out of style, in a culinary way that is. I never really got into swallowing the pills of it or eating it raw. Even our little one has been eating garlic hummus since she was 7 months old and she doesn't bat an eye at the garlicky guacomole we make. The apples doesn't fall far...

PS I don't like ketchup!

2 comments:

robayre said...

This makes me so happy since I hate ketchup too. Really, it is so gross and stupid and yep, garlic is much better and that would make me superior, ha!
I also like my mustards as well.

Tiffany Teske said...

I knew I loved you both for a reason. I wish we could get together for dinner :)