Sunday, October 3, 2010

Photography Feature - Tea Time


Many people don't know that I hold two photography/art degrees from the University of Maine at Augusta. I made my living for many years as a professional photographer, shooting portraits and weddings in Maine, then maternity, baby, children, and families in the Ottawa/Gatineau regions of Ottawa and Quebec. Somewhere in there I started creating a lot of mixed media collage and switched from film photography to digital (although I still love analog photography, especially Polaroid which you can check out on my other blog). Even as a full time mom I can't make it through a day without making many many photographs, both of my kiddos, and of my favorite things. One of my favorite things is vintage tea cups. I have decided to make the lovely tea cups that I photographed while sharing tea time with a good friend in Maine this summer my first Photography Feature. There are more to come...


No comments: