Sunday, January 27, 2008

Finally....

.... I posted some items to my OTHER Etsy shop, QueenQQ (named for my daughter). I added a mini for it to this blog. It is going to be mostly a supply shop, although I may put some of my collage pieces there, too.

Speak of collage, I received a check from the Red and Great BIG smalls shows at Cube. Last year for the Chelsea Erotica (which is taking a break this year, it may become a biennale), I decided to finally work in collage on canvas, using images. It was a big hit and I sold everything. So, for Red at Cube I sent 8 small collages, 4x6" and 5x7". THEY ALL SOLD! It is really nice to go out on a limb and create something from the heart that was so well received. I did something a little different for the Christmas show (Great BIG smalls) and one out of 4 sold...

Here are three of the Cube images:







And on another note, back to Etsy, the PoE (Photographer's of Etsy) street team is being revamped and all will soon be revealed. Madelaine was kind enough to direct me to the Photographer's Support Group thread in the forums, where there are many talented photographers. The new PoE had been veiled in secrecy and soon we will all know why...

No comments: