Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Well, Its About Time...

... for the rain to stop. It has been raining since last Wednesday (it is Monday today). I woke up to the sound of raindrops and a wet world but then it cleared up. I almost didn't believe it.

And, it is about time that I FINALLY put up my bio and some images on the OMMA (Ottawa Mixed Media Artists) site. I have been a member for 4 or 5 years. I wish time grew on trees. I was prompted to finally do this simple things, when I received an email from the new listings editor at Where magazine. I will be the featured artist for the month of August, at the d'OMMA Gallery, in Ottawa, and she needed images of my work. When she stated that she could not find anything about me on the site, I knew it was time to check that off the list. Here my images album . Feels good.

No comments: