Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lovely Flowers


Since having Le Belle Emmanuelle 6 weeks ago, I have been so behind on posts, which bums me out, because there are even more wonderful things I could be posting about than before. Playing catch up, I better just get used to it. I have never been more excited about my life; 2 happy, healthy, amazing daughters, my completely made for me husband, living in a beautiful and inspiring place, incredible friends, life is good... I need to hit the bed, since my little one actually sleeps like an angel once she falls asleep around midnight. I will leave you with some pretty images of a monstrously large bouquet that was generously sent to us upon Elle's birth. Next to handmade gifts, flowers, and food are my favorite. What a treat! Merci beaucoup!



No comments: