Friday, November 6, 2009

Last Image for Polaroid Week


My Father's Footprints
Image by Tiffany Teske

I am going to keep this post simple. It has been a tiring week, and I have the opening for my solo show at the Banff Public Library tomorrow. I did promise a second DIY framing craft for today but it will have to wait until Sunday...

My father is visiting. We are very close and we all look forward to having dad here. This morning when he went out for a walk I made this image of his footprints along with tire tracks in the freshly fallen snow. Something about the fact that his footprints are going away from me make me emotional.

2 comments:

Serena said...

I love this Polaroid of your father! the colors are gorgeous! I think its such a precious photo.

The two prints you gave us are framed and hanging on the wall! they are perfect where they are (something was missing from that spot!). Now I just need a frame for the original :)

Tiffany Teske said...

Thanks, Serena! And that is great about the art :) I still need to frame yours. I am so behind thanks to the exhibit and now I was given a booth at a local artisan sale this weekend. It is a very good show! I was on the waitlist until Monday, so I am trying to get organized. After that, I hope to take some time to do nothing... and to catch up on your blog, I am having withdrawals...