Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Spring!


Yippee! Spring is here! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE winter, but ours has been so mild this year that I am ready for spring. Just the other day I was thinking about how the kiddos and I are lingering longer outside. In the winter I am a good mom for taking the time for memory making in our home but I tend to rush through our outdoor activities in an effort to get where we are going. My husband is the winter "outdoor" guy. Once spring rolls around I start to slow down and yearn for the outdoors. I am inspired to be playful as I watch Quin and follow her lead.


It is so important to balance on a parking curb, to jump in a puddle, to jump off a step, to smile and to stop for a treat (ok, so I do those two things all year round).


If you need some inspiration on embracing spring with your kids, please read a very good friend's post about 10 Ways to Welcome Spring.

No comments: