Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goodies From Winnipeg, Sooke, & Vancouver - Part One


I was lucky enough to see my friend and fellow artist, Serena, not once, but twice, on her recent road trip from Winnipeg to Vancouver. Both visits were super short but also super sweet, since Quin could not keep her hands off of Jason and Serena's little boy, Sebastian. Serena and I have traded our art work in the past. You can see the lovely original works I own from her, both above and below. She has a shop called Heaven's Earth on Etsy. In fact we met via Etsy.


This time we traded prints of our work. Here are the ones Serena gave me. I love them both and can't wait to mat and frame them.


Two Teal Flowers By Serena Wilson Stubson


Blast Off by Serena Wilson Stubson

We were also given some edible goodies, yum! I had read on Serena's blog about pickles she made and she brought me some! I LOVE pickles but homemade ones are THE BEST. I have to admit I have not opened them yet, as I am a bit weird... when I get something new, I tend to savor it in that form for awhile before opening, using, etc. You should see when I get packages in the mail, sometimes I won't even open them for days, to increase the level of anticipation. Yeah, strange, but I know I am not the only one. Anyway, I like opening the cupboard and seeing the beautiful pickles, all lined up and cozy in their jar...




I love green salsa, a little fact Serena was not even aware of when she handed me this lovely little jar. As soon as the jar of Mrs. Renfro's in gone, I am cracking this puppy open. I has got to be good, one of the ingredients is LOVE ♥ ! Thanks my friend... stay tuned for part two of the goodies...

1 comment:

Serena said...

Tiffany,

We had such a wonderful time visiting with you and your girls! It was about time that we got to meet in person! The Quin/Sebastian love affair is adorable ♥

Thank you so much for the wonderful artwork you gave us - ill have to blog on it all soon :) I can't wait to get them up on the wall!

I hope that you have dug into the pickles and salsa by now!!! don't save them, eat them now :)

Serena