Thursday, November 17, 2011

2011 Kaleidoscope of Crafts at the Whyte Museum

Oh boy! What a week... probably the busiest week of the year for myself, my husband, and my daughter. For my husband, who is the GM of a ski resort, he is wrapping up projects for getting the season underway.


Quinlyn as a bumble bee...

For my daughter, she had her first ballet recital, with extra practices and two nights of performances. Isn't she sweet...

For me, I have been creating work for three gallery shows coming up in December. The last of that work must be sent off/dropped off on Tuesday. And, I have an art sale this weekend, another in early December, and I am going to have an open house at my home. Phew.

The upcoming art sale is called Kaleidoscope of Crafts, at the Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies, 111 Bear Street, in Banff. It runs tomorrow, Friday, November 18th, from 5:30 to 8:30 PM (the off to the Library Gala Fundraiser next door). The sale continues on Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM.  Please come by if you can, it is a great place to find handmade goods for yourself or gift giving.


Be Still
Mixed media (wall hanging) 
by Tiffany Teske
$45


Bird nest pendant 
by Tiffany Teske
$30 (with chain)


You (are a beauty)
Mixed media (wall hanging) 
by Tiffany Teske
$45

No comments: